Who's your favorite famous bear?

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A Lovely Day at the Park

It was a gorgeous day to visit the park yesterday. It was really warm so I decided to rest in some ivy & ferns in the shade of a large tree.
Check out the bee balm. I love it's fuzzy pinkness, but alas the bees weren't bothering it at all. They were all over the wildflowers that are scattered around the park however.

I just love daisies. They are so sweet, bright, and cheerful all the time!

Michelle HATES gorse, but it looked pretty against the water & matched my dress well. Check out the feather I found. I think it adds a certain something to my outfit.

MMMMMM, huckleberries! Bears of all kinds love huckleberries!

Isn't this pretty? All the ferns & fire pokers just soften up & contrast this rock so nicely.

There's a really pretty arbor w/all these vines growing all over it, it's so peaceful & cool here.

MMM, love pretty purple flowers. Michelle is not sure what type this is...she probably knows & just can't remember, she has a mind like a steel sieve. Today we are going to the fair & see how Michelle's entries did. She entered 6 crocheted items & 6 pictures. Hopefully, we'll have an update tomorrow.







No comments: