Who's your favorite famous bear?

Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas Trees!!!

We love Christmas trees at our house & have several. This is a live tree that Michelle bought today...the planter is one from a previous year. Oh, and how do you like my Santa dress? I think I'm rockin' it.
This is the family Christmas tree this year. We have a kitten & then there are the puppies & we didn't figure the big tree would survive the holiday with out getting knocked over a lot. Michelle has several antique glass bulbs that have been in her family for generations & she'd like to continue the tradition. So, we opted for the smaller tree & all handmade ornaments (read unbreakable). Michelle even made the angel for the tree top. I like this tree & hope it'll be used next year even if the big tree makes a come back.

Here is the little tree that Michelle surprised me with for my basket. It has little red balls all over it & it has been frosted. Michelle has an idea for a star for the top, I'll make her post a picture when she gets it finished.


No comments: