Who's your favorite famous bear?

Friday, September 19, 2008

A Trip to the Library

Doug & Riley didn't have school today, so we went to the library. What a great place! All those books and you can check out any of them for free. I couldn't make up my mind, so I allowed Riley to pick out a few books. Then Michelle got Riley's library card out of her purse and Riley checked them out all by herself. Doug wanted a specific book, but it wasn't in. He still had to update his library card-he's recently had a birthday-so he could put a hold on it. I wanted to get myself a library card, but Michelle says you can't get a card until you can sign your own name. Sigh, I can't write yet. Michelle said I could check out books under her card just like the kids did until they could sign their names, but I still want my own.

No comments: