Who's your favorite famous bear?

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Check out what we did yesterday

I got a passport! Don't know when or where I'll use it yet, but I'm ready. Michelle also spent a good portion of the day making Artist trading cards for a swap & she used a picture of me on them. The one pictured is one of 6, they are all similar, but not exactly the same. She used some of the same things on the cards that she often uses on bears...ribbons, buttons, flowers. The stickers are just plain cute.
Here is the inside of the passport. Has all the pertinent information about me. This is the back of the artist trading card (atc). It has Michelle's signature, the month & year of creation, which number of 6, email, and my blog address. These were fun for Michelle to make & she might start making them to go with the bears she makes to sell.

No comments: