Who's your favorite famous bear?

Thursday, August 28, 2008

My afternoon teaparty

For a surprise Michelle got me a table & chairs. They are perfect for an outdoors teaparty, so I invited my good friends Mr. & Mrs. Sylvanian and my cousin Petal the Koala over for tea.
It was beautiful & sunny out on the patio. The perfect way to break in my new tea & table set. Everyone had a lovely time, even Petal! Petal desperately wants to be a flower, so occassionally she can be a little morose, so this was a lovely change of pace for her. Doesn't the teaset look lovely sparkling in the sun like this?!
Mrs. Sylvanian always has the best new recipes & gossip. I really don't care for cooking or baking, but it's fun to listen to someone talk about something they have a lot of interest in. Mr. Sylvanian had a fine time talking gardening w/Petal. Did you know that tea is also a good fertilizer for the garden? Of course some of the "tea" recipes they were talking about weren't good for bears just flowers.

No comments: