Who's your favorite famous bear?

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me! And Michelle too.

For my birthday Michelle got me a new bedding set! Isn't it pretty, I love the pink roses. She also cleaned up & organized my bedroom for me, and painted my bookshelves to match the green leaves on my bedding and put my books & what nots on it! Its' so great to have my books safely on the shelves.
Here's a picture so you can see how great it all looks.

Doug & Riley got me this great little wagon & Michelle get me the little kitty. I'm having a great birthday! Michelle got new bedding too (just a coincidence, Michelle has been wanting new bedding & so got some for me & Gregg got the hint & got Michelle the stuff she'd been wanting), and it's a wonderful chocolate brown sheets and matching comforter. She's quite pleased also. Now if it would just stop raining for a little while so we could play outside it'd be perfect.


No comments: