Who's your favorite famous bear?

Friday, April 17, 2009

The sun came out!

It was raining all morning. Now the sun is peaking out, so I'm off to explore the backyard. Look at this little spider in the Rosemary bush. The Rosemary is also sending out pretty dainty flowers, and it sure smells good!
This is a Japanese Maple that finally came into leaf again. I love the green with red around the edges.
Michelle can never remember what this is called, the leaves start out red & then turn green when they mature & every spring it puts out sprays of these little white flowers. They are fragrant!
Remember Tottie? Here she is pretty much all grown. Isn't she pretty? Michelle is making me a pair of overalls, which is why I'm running around in the "all together". I'm hoping she finishes them up pretty soon, I need appropriate clothes for gardening.



No comments: