Who's your favorite famous bear?

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Swaps!

Michelle has the swaps ready to go! Here is her afghan for the Hitty Afghan Swap. She is running this swap (means she sets the dates for being finished & mailed, matches up partner from those who sign up, etc.) This afghan is in honor of her younger sister Tami's old Nice Blankie-soft & fuzzy in the middle, but silky along the edges. My co-host today is Hitty Daisy. She is a Pat Thompson Hitty and make an excellent model.
Here is the cute little dolly that Michelle made for the Hitty Dolly Swap. She's only 2 inches tall! She's made from two strands of embroidery floss and a size 8 hook...I want one for my birthday, but Michelle says she was "fiddly" to make & has to think about it.
Michelle also finished the Happy Birthday Hitty swap & actually mailed it out today. She totally forgot to take a picture of it. She's kicking herself enough for that so I won't rub salt in it. It was a pretty good swap though if I do say so myself.

No comments: