Who's your favorite famous bear?

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

I had a great Christmas & hope everyone else did too. Here I am getting ready to open my present & my stocking.
Checking out the contents of the box...looks like I made out really well. I must've been extra good this year, cuz Santa was obviously happy with me!

Here is the little Eeyore beanie that Michelle got. I like his plaid Santa hat.

Check it out. I got a soft, fuzzy rug, a crystal ball (will come in handy at work), a pretty ceramic jug with wood utensils, and a copper tea kettle.



Time to check out what's in the stocking.

Whoa! I got a cute little pumpkin teapot & an elephant teapot! They rock!


So, here we have an overview of my presents this year. Can't wait to try out the teapots!






No comments: