Who's your favorite famous bear?

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Fair Results!

We had a great time at the fair. The Merry-Go-Round was pretty cool. Riley rode a pretty camel.
Doug rode in the sled....pretty sure he was pretending to be Santa Clause.
And the results are in. Michelle got 6 blue ribbons-all in crochet. These included a Panda Blankie Bear, a maroon goldfish, another little blue bear that's NOT me, a bear drawstring purse, this year's Easter Bunny, and a cute little ragdoll.
And the pictures got no love at all...well this was the first year Michelle has tried entering photography. She was hoping for critiques on the back so that she would know what to do to improve, but alas, there was none. Did you notice the pictures of me? How could they NOT get a ribbon? Michelle said a picture of me at the fair was going to have to do, she wouldn't part with me for a whole week the fair would take. I guess I can live with that answer.



No comments: