Who's your favorite famous bear?

Monday, June 22, 2009

A Lovely Visit to Mingus Park

It was a beautiful morning, so I went to Mingus Park with Michelle today for her walk. The Asian Irises are in full bloom & are just gorgeous! And they come in a variety of colors, this one is a lovely lavender.
The dark purple ones are quite comfortable! They're pretty too.

I also like the lilac & yellow ones. The centers are just the right size for my little bear bottom.

The medium purle and white ones are just perfect for relaxing and watching the clouds scud by.

The white and yellow ones are sooo pretty.

Then I found a great little place by a dead stum with ferns and buttercups. I bet I could build a great fort here!

There's a perfect depression in the joint of this tree that just fits me.

These flowers are called Foxglove. They are both poisonous & medication (Digitalis). But don't try to use them yourself, you'll end up poisoning yourself.







No comments: