Who's your favorite famous bear?

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Return of the Evil Purse Monkey!!!

So I was taking a walk & passed Michelle's purse and saw an empty safety bubble. Oh no! The Evil Purse Monkey has escaped!
I checked the purse to see if maybe, just maybe, he was in there somewhere. But, he wasn't. He must be found & contained before he finds others of his kind & organizes! We've seen pictures of what can happen when this occurs & frankly it scares the fur right off me!

I checked at my house. Sadie Sue, Little Red, Pink, and Artichoke haven't seen the Evil Purse Monkey at all. Looks like it's time for a road trip.


My faithful llama, Artichoke, will accompany me on my quest for the Evil Purse Monkey. It concerns us that he has apparently escaped to the great outdoors. Who knows what havoc will ensue.

I see him! He's caught in the brush on this sheer vertical wall. Poor thing can't get himself loose. I'll have to scale down to rescue him. There's no time to go back for my repelling equipment, I'll just have use the brush that has trapped him to climb down.

Hang on little guy I've got you. Just try to swing over a little & I'll do the same.

Rescue complete we ride back home. Original Evil Purse Monkey (as he likes to be called) is exhausted & just wants to go home after his ordeal.

Time for a quick cuddle before he has to go back to the safety bubble.







1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Phew! That had me on the edge of my seat! lol Glad OEPM is doing okay...