Who's your favorite famous bear?

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Busy couple of days!


Saturday we-Gregg, Michelle, & I, ran up the coast and went to Longview, Wa. We were retrieving the 1955 T-bird that was being stored by Ed & Maggie. They have an adorable new puppy named Hope. Hope was thrown out of a moving van in front of the place that Ed & Maggie work at. She has a terrible case of mites, but should be good as new in 4-6 weeks now that she has a loving home. We also got to meet Ruby-the queen of the household and their pet bird.


Today we-Riley, Michelle, Cieara, and I, went to Myrtle Point to put our entries in the fair. Riley had two entries, Michelle had 11 entries! Cieara & I were just along for the ride. Judging is tomorrow & the fair starts Tuesday. We will find out how everyone did then.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Ooops, I should have said that Michelle had 11 entries in the fair! I plumb forgot about two of them.

Ashleigh